Company nameBroadcasting Satellite System Corporation (B-SAT)
EstablishedApril 13, 1993
HeadquartersParkside-Yamamotokan, 1-16-4, Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0063, Japan
Capitalization¥15 billion/300,000 shares(¥16 billion authorized capital)
- Japan Broadcasting Corp.(NHK)49.9%
- WOWOW Inc.19.6%
- TBS Holdings, Inc.5.6%
- TV Asahi Holdings Corporation5.6%
- BS Nippon Corp.5.2%
- BS Fuji, Inc.5.2%
- BS TV TOKYO Corporation5.2%
- President&CEOHideo Kado
- Managing DirectorHaruo Ohtsuka
- Managing DirectorYasushi Asotani
- Managing DirectorHirotake Hamasaki
- Managing Director (absentee)Kei Oharu
- Managing Director (absentee)Toru Nishi
- Managing Director (absentee)Toshihiro Ito
- Managing Director (absentee)Atsushi Hirota
- Managing Director (absentee)Toshihiko Okuno
- Managing Director (absentee)Toshiyuki Ishiwata
- Managing Director (absentee)Shuzo Umekawa
- Managing Director (absentee)Keisuke Fujino
- Managing Director (absentee)Kingo Sakashita
- AuditorShingo Shumuta
- Auditor (absentee)Yoshimasa Chounan
- Auditor (absentee)Junichi Onoue
Employees89 (as of 2023/7/1)
- Broadcast satellite procurement.
- Control and management of broadcast satellites.
- Supply for basic broadcasting stations.
- All operations and business related to the above broadcast satellite services.
Specific operationsBS broadcasting services, uplinks, and generation of electronic program guides(EPG) for all broadcasters, using four broadcasting satellites: BSAT-3a, BSAT-3b, BSAT-3c, BSAT-4a and BSAT-4b.
(Millions of yen)
Current net income