Company nameBroadcasting Satellite System Corporation (B-SAT)
EstablishedApril 13, 1993
HeadquartersParkside-Yamamotokan, 1-16-4, Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0063, Japan
Capitalization¥15 billion/300,000 shares(¥16 billion authorized capital)
- Japan Broadcasting Corp.(NHK)49.9%
- WOWOW Inc.19.6%
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings, Inc.5.6%
- TV Asahi Holdings Corporation5.6%
- BS Nippon Corp.5.2%
- BS Fuji, Inc.5.2%
- BS TV TOKYO Corporation5.2%
- President&CEOTatsuhiko Inoue
- Managing DirectorMasashi Sakaguchi
- Managing DirectorYasushi Asotani
- Managing DirectorHiroshi Hirabayashi
- Managing Director (absentee)Reijin Ishii
- Managing Director (absentee)Masanao Takahashi
- Managing Director (absentee)Keiji Kodama
- Managing Director (absentee)Noriaki Kuromizu
- Managing Director (absentee)Kenji Noshi
- Managing Director (absentee)Masafumi Higuchi
- Managing Director (absentee)Naohiro Sudo
- Managing Director (absentee)Genichi Takenouchi
- Managing Director (absentee)Naoki Fujita
- AuditorKazuhiro Aihara
- Auditor (absentee)Kazuhisa Hatakeyama
- Auditor (absentee)Junichi Onoue
Employees91 (as of 2020/7/1)
- Broadcast satellite procurement.
- Control and management of broadcast satellites.
- Supply for basic broadcasting stations.
- All operations and business related to the above broadcast satellite services.
Specific operationsBS broadcasting services, uplinks, and generation of electronic program guides(EPG) for all broadcasters, using four broadcasting satellites: BSAT-3a, BSAT-3b, BSAT-3c and BSAT-4a.
(Millions of yen)
Current net income