Broadcasting Satellite System Corporation Profile
Broadcasting Satellite System Corporation (B-SAT)
April 13, 1993
Parkside-Yamamotokan, 1-16-4, Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0063, Japan
¥15 billion/300,000 shares(¥16 billion authorized capital)
- Japan Broadcasting Corp.(NHK)49.9%
- WOWOW Inc.19.6%
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings, Inc.5.6%
- TV Asahi Holdings Corporation5.6%
- BS Nippon Corp.5.2%
- BS Fuji, Inc.5.2%
- B.S. Japan Corp.5.2%
(as of 2015/11/30)
- President&CEOTakashi Yabashi
- Managing DirectorMitsutoshi Sato
- Managing DirectorToshihiko Nojiri
- Managing DirectorSatoru Noguchi
- Managing Director (absentee)Ryoji Takeda
- Managing Director (absentee)Hiroshi Kondo
- Managing Director (absentee)Atsushi Haruguchi
- Managing Director (absentee)Hajime Hashimoto
- Managing Director (absentee)Nobutsune Sakata
- Managing Director (absentee)Mikio Kuchida
- Managing Director (absentee)Hirotoshi Otani
- Managing Director (absentee)Takashi Funaki
- Managing Director (absentee)Hideaki Sakai
- AuditorKazuhiro Aihara
- Auditor (absentee)Yukihiko Munetomo
- Auditor (absentee)Kazuhito Sato
(as of 2015/6/25)
78 (as of 2015/11/30)
- Broadcast satellite procurement.
- Control and management of broadcast satellites.
- Supply for basic broadcasting stations.
- All operations and business related to the above broadcast satellite services.
BS broadcasting services, uplinks, and generation of electronic program guides(EPG) for all broadcasters, using three broadcasting satellites: BSAT-3a, BSAT-3b and BSAT-3c.
(Millions of yen)
Current net income